Welcome!!

Hi and welcome to my blog!!

Thought I would write a little hello post to give you an insight of my book blog.

I am Niamh and I am a third year student at the University of Strathclyde. This year I am undertaking a digital marketing class where I have been challenged to create a blog about something that interests me.

Over the past year I have started to love reading. Before I would never think of myself as a keen reader however I have grown to love books. I have found reading beneficial and relaxing during the stressful uni times we all know :( 

So, I wanted to share with you my reading experiences and create a blog that highlights some of my favourite reads this year as well as some useful tips to motivate you to read that book you have bought but have never opened. We have all been there. And we can all be readers!

Enjoy! 

- Niamh x 



Comments

Popular Posts